Thursday, November 11, 2010

wow?i update my blog again?

wow that was fast for me to update my blogg since the previous post~
maybe because i not sleeping early as last time???
anyway,i now no one is actually reading my blog~
so i should just write whatever i like at here as long as it doesn`t agaisnt the law~XDD

yes..finally exam over,i can say that i don`t really done well with my exam.yes i din`t...i can predeict there is many red mark on my report..seriously,not i am being
self effacing but it is truth..

well anyway just forget bout the EXAM...leave the result aside first!!!!

somehow i don`t really get it how the kid think nowadays.i know sometime being self effacing is good but when you over do it...it will become like you are pretense..
when a student who really can get a flying colour in their every exam..why they wana say that it so damn hard or what ever...
why you actually score A in the exam but you still not satify when other don`t even can score an A...
i still remember earlier of this year,i score straight A in PMR...and some friend is joking with me and say hooyoo~fishie get straight A...but who actually know that...i did fail,get lower mark in last time?
it is ok for you to dont get a A in everytime but it is important to learn your mistake in the previous exam~
from the exam you can know where and what you weak at...so next exam concerntrate on the weak part and ofcourse you still need to study the one you know but more focus on the weak side...
that me..

something is bugging during the three week exam is....i really hate it when i sleeping after i done my paper...the guy who is sitting beside me...some word from me..seriously making me so stress...and yes i feel so uncomfortable during this three week...guy is sitting beside me...esh...yes i still mind about it...because it is a guy!!!!!!

this few day i found some of my opinion is a little bit different from the past.......
yes cosplay change me a lot...but i still who am i......because i am who i am....
maybe i behavior change..but that still me...

and what kind a luck i have here...when i hang out with garet and guys...i alway meet my school mate example afiq and willy= =||||||||

No comments: