Thursday, November 4, 2010

rolling in the midnight

everyone burning their mdnight candle,but i don`t...i just rolling around in my own world~
i don`t really like it when people start to interupt my freedom and my world..
hmmm
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------lately is being so moody even after animangaki...
well...why??
1st!!!miychi last minute ffk....ssay can`t do it...well....cant help right?since her stuf not ready
2nd!!!exam...stress....moral,sejarah,addmath,bio,chemist....die~~
3rd!!!friendship problem pop out with a suddenly AGAIN..i don`t really get what exactly she is thinking now...i don`t even interupt her or offence her at all..
but why she wana do like that?i just wan a peace peace life ok?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
just now have some talk with my sister..no not rayray...i mean my real sister...
i feel very worry,she cant sleep well...and having many trouble...I hate those people who is using my sister and bully her...yes..i hate them...
they don`t give me a good impression on the beginning eventhought i don`t even meet them b4...
anyway...i cant do anything........
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tomorrow is going to sunway for dinner with izumi and yukito..and maybe someone else?
XD anyway~(roolll)good night~
i feel so sleepy now~~

No comments: