Monday, November 1, 2010

yeah~finally!



yeah~animangaki is here!!!


finally...i have been waiting for this so long you know?!


it just yesterday..one day before my moral exam...well.....let start the story here


i am super not enough sleep for this event AGAIN!!


because help usagi to make his tie...for taking experience also.


8.30 i woke up bath ad get ready to go out..i was just a little bit late....


but i reach to KJ in time...thank bryan for fetching me and help me to buy milk for my breakfast><


went to changing room,saw emo and other~woohoo~make up make up~thank carmen for you eyeliner...or else..i will be die on that day....


come out...then take cat paws and bla bla bla....


ok i am done~~~omg...i dont look like how i look...


went to find oniichan...T_Twhere are u taka...cant see u la...


then...vix come out....cant really recognize him anyway...haha..the thing he said is...u fat liao...(look at my leg..)i know la....T__T..lately is being siting all the time.....


and yes!i found taka...then bla bla bla~many thing happen....end of the event....


i was taking picture with karen,neko,en en(refer to my fb)


it was really fun,after that having dinner in asia cafe with


rayray,yukito,karen,izumi,enen,vix,gahleon,allen,alan,bryan,gin...


quite nice...rayray they went back earlier then dave went back...till the end leave 8 of us...


bryan send enen back only send me and karen to lrt..


WE WAS VERY VERY LUCKY!!!i manage to get the last round lrt><


home..msg to rayray,bryan say i am home safely...no worry~


2am..beh tahan i go tidur~hoho
and here is me and miychi d photo~~finally i meet her..
when she passing by me...i was like..miychi???
yukito!!!who said we don`t have fate to meet each other!huh!!!

No comments: