Monday, December 27, 2010

cf2010

i am back~~to here....after disapear for a very loong time
(cough)hmm..ahmm..
i am quite happy with this holiday,eventhough i don`t really study but i really enjoy it in my friend house...
this holiday i stay in hanzo(friend)house for helping rex(dinosaur)to make his stuff and my stuff as well...
and i get to know gin,dave,rex and hanzo more...
cf day1 i go as nobody=casual...
momo and ryukku still can recognize me(OAO)
they are way so cute><
and thank to rex for offer me a lunch~~thank you~~i save some money from there...
on the way to oldtown,i found fujiwara and yuxuan d group!!!AAAAA...i took their photo..but my camera setting haven`t set yet,so the quality is.....orz...
i love their cosplay very much even i don`t know what novel and anime is it.
then go to oldtown...it is very easy to spot rex,alistair,vix and gin...
gin,rex,alistair is cosplaying hakuouki..and vix is ichigo~
then i ordered and eat.another group of cosplayer come(tera,rukia,gah,wongsifu)
five of us simply don`t call them and they din`t notice us and go away..vix troll them say"got 36D don`t want us already.."(jiong)
then wong si fu come..without saying anything he put his hand on my head= =+++
i don`t really like guy to touch me especially guys that i not close to~
so he get some flame from me~sorry ya,but i don`t like it...even yukito i also need time to get use to stay togather with him(for white magnet)
day1 night..well i lazy to say anything just skip it ya~
day2..i cosplay as white magnet...we went late to cf..when i reach there i saw yukito...then i went to changed so does he~
changed and come out,rukia put nail polish for me(thank you!!!)and we went around with yuki,don`t ask me why she with us..because she is yukito photog.
i meet momo,ryukku,amy,chiaki,rayray,venus too~too bad i couldn`t found other there..
i feel so sorry to rex that i promise to eat with him on 5.30 but i have photoshoot with yuki-duo until 6++...
rex sorry>//<
and some photog took mine and yukito`s photo too~
after that dinner...i don`t have the mood after i change my costume down~too tire i guess...then went to lobby as hanzo asked me~i saw rei chan(but cant recognize)ayumi and luan luan...ayumi sprain her foot...
so we sent them back to hotel~
we went home....
that my story..simply and long..with some personal emotion in~
but this year cf..the hall i can say it is too small...i went in..cant move at all...
congratz to my beloved kuroshitsuji duo>>amy and xajin!!!
love u two soo much....
amy >ciel,xajin>sebastian

No comments: