Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011

hello~~i am back~~happy belated new year~~
yes it is 2011 now....and my school already start...so i am form5 now
...i enjoy my new year count down with hanzo,dave,ayumi,rei chan~
and my new year have sushi zenmai with hanzo,dave,ayumi,gahleon,shawn,chris and wong sifu...
it is quite fun...just little bit not happy with some small matter...anyway it worth~sushi zanmai is much more better than sushi king~XP
then rice is nice~^^
so school now~first day is quite bore for me actually....many nonesense rule is added and many weird thing....
but two thing happy is...i get two new chinese friend...and ofcourse they are girl...
one is miss daphne and one is yaaya~me and mun theng is very happy because science and account class got only two chinese girl...that me and mun theng~
two of them are live in Blok G....and they are soo cute><
these two day i had my lunch with daphne~~~~since her house no lunch also>i am soo happy bout getting two new friend~
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
anyway...still a big regret in 2010...i nvr get to tell him.....and i duno wherether i still got any chance to tell him or not...
one day..i must tell him...before this feeling went away like that~

No comments: