Tuesday, June 7, 2011

changes or remain 2

second part is here.
______________________________time wap__________________________________________________________
date-25/5/2011
my birthday.
this year my birthday is quite special.
my second time to celebrate with a bunch of friend.
first time is standard six,and form 4 one i dont count it.
me,yana ,dap,mt plan go makan and i nvr know that other is coming too.
so we decided go papa john.so the full story i need not to say it all.
so they bought me a cake and a birthday card as a present.
after that when i get home my sista bought me a cake again.
during yamcha with rex and vix,vix belanja me satay again:))
i love satay!!!!
and this year i receive a very special birthday present from my sista is a brand new sony phone.
it really help alot in my life.so i no need to worry bout the phone will out of battery and so on
friday night joey present me a bit tabung/ piggy money box.it so cute.
i was just about to buy one since the muntheng gave me last time is already full with coin~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so that is my story until now.
moral folio is finally pass up and holiday is gonna over again T^T

No comments: