Saturday, September 17, 2011

17 september

first let start with happy birthday to
my sis and kartiga~
present come later~

well,be prepare since it not going to be a happy post.
i have been very emotion since duno when.i feel so sad.i feel like everyone is leaving me..
i keep lying to me say"2 more month,everything gonna be fine."
2 more month then u can go out with them as much as u can afford.
2 more month then u can join and enjoy any party u want.

I am lying!!!!!

the fact is they already forget about me,and does not want me to appear.
i want to enjoy it too.i want to go out too.
but i not dare to,everytime...everytime i go out with them.
they effect my emotion again.
they have different thinking from me.
some is bad and some is good.
i hate it when i go out
someone like to use certain sentence to let me feel bad,feel jealous,feel sad!
and he just like a brother to me, but he did that to me.
example,AFA
A:when ur spm?
me:14 november
H:eh!14 november..it one day after afa,you can oh~(in those show off voice)
i hate it!
he know i wont do tat,he know i wont go...
but he still wana to do like this...if he really treat me like a sister,then don`t just say like tat!
i know i am sensitive,but that me right?
i am sensible in some certain thing especially friend and family.
i hate to being drop down or left behind.
when seeing other friend having fun.i am sad.
yes my jealousy is strong and no one can change..
because i dun same so many thing that you guy have it...
i dun have the memory to have fun with friend!
i just being alone at house...

IN the end...no one will actually understand what i feel...
and this lonely journey is seriously very tire and long!
I HATE THIS~!

1 comment:

XxPrInCeSS SheLL said...

:(( Don't be like that lah Fishie. This world like this mah. Try looking at a larger point or view , sure can see de that you actually got a lot of friends hidden. Ceh cannot go only mah , doesn't mean you cannot go forever. Study well :)

PS. You are not alone :) If you are alone , then a lot of people are actually alone , they just pretend only.