Friday, September 14, 2012

It had been a long time since i update my last post...
well...right after my spm,I started working in a milk tea shop.opss~it is not gongcha,chatime or any other branded milk tea..
is a local business call Summer Milk Tea shop.It is a family business actually.
FIRST time working is a hard for me.But two people over there is very friendly:DD
my manager >Jeremy , manager assitant>Tony.
they are very friendly to me.

Jeremy is the one who interviewed me,he is a guy who look very very mature and smart...and...OLD??
well just few days ago he admit that he is an uncle...
he treat me nice and good.sometime even treat me lunch or dinner....

before chinese new year there was a annual dinner with they both and one of the boss.
we had dinner in kitkit in klcc...a very nice and good dinner....and expensive><
i was quite shy,because this is the first time i having dinner togather with them.........in such a high class(??)restaurant.well it consider high class for me,because the price is not affordable to me.......

and secondly is my friend Tony.
he is a friendly guy who is very cute,fun,and nice to me.1st januray we went out togather for a movie.
he is very nice and good,treat me for lunch and movie.....

now i already working in this shop for almost already 10 month.....
i love this shop,althought it is very hot and enviroment is quite bad...
the 3 boss here treat me very nice,alway offer me lunch or dinner....sometime even send me home.

btw,i think......no one should acctually comment on me and say,i should go study first or whatever.....
it is my choice to stay in this shop to work,and study next year...
yes i might loss one year time to study....but at least i get something that other people cant really get.

and no one should LOOK DOWN ON MY JOB!!!i no rob or steal.
although i am just a cashier girl,but i enjoying talking with customer from different country ,level,career,region......

I love my life now........

No comments: